Monday, December 2, 2019

Update Dec 2019

Holiday season 2019 is coming and I have done no traveling the past several years.  Initially, finances and  possble move stood in the way. 

The rent went up, the units were sold and the rent went up - again!  However, the choice between the hassle of moving and managing increased cost? I couldn't come up with an affordable  but comfortable place.  So have stayed  With my travel being via CalTrain to San Francisco. 

Sam, the resident cat, and I keep busy, eating and sleeping.  And I make use of nearby yoga, Pilates and ballet studios  Plus I volunteer with the city's emergency operation program and make good use of the local library. 

At the moment, I don't see travel in my future, but who knows?   Keep you posted.. 

3 comments:

Saroj Ghimire said...

I had a same days like you ...and happy new year to u too

Päivi and Santeri Kannisto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Päivi and Santeri Kannisto said...

Strangely enough we have kept travelling in our dreams. While waiting for getting back to the road, we have been busy making new music, playing with street dogs, and writing nomad and travel books. I don't think travelling has any value in itself, especially now when it has been made terribly complicated and expensive due to the ongoing aggressive vaccination marketing campaigns.